Design! Deliver! Delight!
Design! Deliver! Delight! – winning strategies to develop a great customer experience & a high performance culture of service excellence.
Modern day business has evolved beyond commodity, beyond product, and now beyond service; like it or not, we now all live and operate in the experience
Business today is about experience, the all encompassing multi-sensory treatment that customers encounter when they do business with you … a customer
experience that they use to judge whether or not your business continues to deserve their compliments or their criticism, their loyalty or their loathing,
their dollars or their disdain.
- What’s the difference between customer service & customer experience?
- What’s the difference between a business customer and a retail consumer?
- What does it take to create a great customer experience?
- How do you develop a unique service experience that stands out from the pack?
- How do you attract and retain loyal customers in today’s highly competitive marketplace?
- How do you create a whole-of-organisation culture of exemplary service?
- How do you ensure consumers choose you and not your competition
- These questions and more are all answered during the course of this high impact half-day Business Building Workshop facilitated by Graham Harvey – acclaimed Professional Speaker, Business Coach and best selling author of ‘Seducing the Vigilante Customer– 101 winning strategies to attract and retain happy customers and healthy profits.’
Here’s what you will learn:
- The difference between customer service and customer experience.
- How, by understanding the six senses of service, (visual, auditory, olfactory, gustatory, somatosensory and emotional) you can design & deliver a truly outstanding service experience giving your customers a ‘reason to return’, and a ‘reason to refer’.
- Why, in today’s crowded ‘same stuff, same price’ marketplace, good customer service is the enemy of great customer service.
- How to develop an authentic service experience differential to ensure that ‘choice rich, time poor’ consumers, when faced with a multitude of options, choose to do business with you, and not your competition.
- What it takes to develop strong, mutually rewarding customer relationships to ensure future business prosperity and longevity.
- Understanding the difference, and how to make the shift from commodity and price, to experience and value.
Here’s what you will receive:
- 4 hours jam packed full of the latest information and research on service design, customer experience and relationship marketing with a ton of take home
value and easy to implement strategies.
- A detailed workshop manual.
- A copy of Graham’s powerful 189-point Customer Experience Performance Evaluation Checklist.